- 1. General FAQ
- 1. Joining the Fan Club
Pat & Neil's Fan Club is online and completely electronic. Membership is simple. You become a member by joining our private group on Facebook. To do that, go here and request membership and answer the three simple questions. Within a day or so, it will be approved (if you don't answer the questions, you don't get in). You can read the posts, participate or just monitor if you want. Announcements and significant messages will be pinned to the top of the feed for a while, so you won't have to search far. There is no charge for membership. Show off your Fan Club spirit at the next show, (or the grocery store) by purchasing merchandise here!
Note: Only individual membership requests are honored. If you have friends you think might want to join, send them the link to our group so they can make requests themselves.
There is also a Facebook Fan Club Page. This has all the relevant information and no need to 'join'.
- 2. Passes - Backstage passes, Meet N Greets, comp tickets, etc...
Starting with the 2013 tour season, management made VIP’s available, similar to what a lot of other artists are doing. During active touring, these can be purchased through the ticketing site, BenatarGiraldo site, or FutureBeat for each show. Yes, we are aware they are a little expensive. No, there is nothing we can do about it.
That all said, every so often you will see some people with backstage passes who did not purchase a VIP. Please note those are specifically up to the artist and management. The people involved usually already know Pat & Spyder. (Sometimes it’s us - and we are beyond grateful as it’s a perk we don’t take for granted).
- 3. Artist-related Questions
This site is operated by fans, not the artist. We are a volunteer organization and are unable to supply materials that would normally be provided by the artist. The following types of requests should be referred to the BenatarGiraldo site:
- Requests for charitable contributions
- Material for Pat &/or Spyder to review (for legal reasons your material must have been published before it will be considered.)
- Permissions to use Pat & Spyder's material
- Promotional material
- 4. Singers Who Sound Like Pat
Before you get irked that she didn’t sing The Warrior at a show (this is a true story, we kid you not!) be sure to do a Google search before you swear she sings it.
- Quarterflash sings “Harden my Heart”.
- Patty Smyth/Scandal sings “The Warrior” and “Goodbye to You”.
- Nick Gilder sings “Hot Child in the City” (this comment may sound odd, but someone told us we were nuts it wasn’t Pat!)
- “I love Rock ‘n Roll” really is Joan Jett – (Britney Spears got that one wrong, oops!)
- 5. Autographs & Merchandise
- 6. Booking
- 7. Lyrics
- 8. Links to Related Sites
- 9. Tour Dates, Locations, & Future Dates
The tour calendar is located on the Tour Schedule page. Unfortunately we have no influence as to where they play, nor if they will play in Canada, Europe, etc……… Believe me if we could, we’d have her playing in your backyard.
Every so often we ‘miss’ a date – we’re human. If so just alert us to the fact so we can check it out. Shoot us an email at PatInfopb@BenatarFanClub.com.
- 10. Contact us
If you have any other questions or comments not covered here, send an email to PatInfopb@benatarfanclub.com. We’d love to hear from you. Remember this is not to Pat &/or Spyder themselves, but to the Fan Club administrators. We’re almost as cool.
Also, visit the Facebook Group FAQ